Monday, May 20, 2013

The big ones!

If i was to hit the lottery and win 600 million dollars, i wouldnt go into bankrupcy. I would avoid that by hiring a financial person. I would ask him how much a year he thinks i should spend, how much should go in the bank, and how much i should spend a month. I wouldnt give the money away. I know it sounds horrible, but i would rather have money in my bank and know im safe rather than worry about how much money i have and if i should worry about having to file bankruptcy. I would rather be safe then sorry!

1 comment:

  1. It's easy for someone to say they would do those things, look at the famous football layers making millions of dollars, they have financial advisers and they are all in jail or have mass kids! If you could really do all that, then all power to you(: I don't know if I could do it.

    ReplyDelete